2010-07-09
Learning Stuff
I am trying out a few new things. I have been a linux user for 6 years or so. I have been doing picture slide-shows using dvd-slideshow. This is a linux command line product and works pretty well. It is reasonable fast if you have a computer with a little bit of horsepower. I created this video this morning and was just curious if I could upload and view on blogger. Dvd-slidshow creates .vob files which should play in any dvd player. I have never tested it in one as I don't have one, but the docs say it works.
Right now the video slide-show seems to be uploading although it is taking a while. Could be because I am doing it from my laptop over a wireless connection. Hopefully it will work and will be viewable here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.