Well I have been pretty busy the last couple of days. I woke up yesterday to find out a surge had taken my fileserver system board out. Luckily I my brother had just given me his old computer. I quickly installed ubuntu LTS server and had it back up in about 2 hours. I still have some restoring to do. I think I am going to take the hard drive out a put it in another computer and recover what I can. My last backup is about three months old. I know, I know. I should know better.
Well I guess I will have a bit of time today. The picture is what I woke up to this morning. This is from Karl that hit Mexico yesterday. Weather service says we had an inch of rain. Yeah right! Looks like I will have plenty of time on my hands today. Gotta watch football of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.