2010-10-16

Nothing much new here

Well I have aged a bit more. I guess we all have. Nothing much new going on at my end of Texas. I did do an upgrade to Kubuntu 10.10 on my laptop. Seems to be fine. I have not noticed much difference from 10.04 but I did it just because. I did not do the upgrade on my server or on my two mythtv boxes. I just prefer to leave Long Term Support on my server. I have been burned upgrading my mythtv ( http://www.mythtv.org/ ). I have been burned on past upgrades and don't want to blaze any trails. I will wait for some feedback from others that have gone where I have not chosen to go. I don't know what I did before I had Mythtv.

I do know I have just finished the first two of Stieg Larsson trilogy. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl that Played with Fire. I haven't had time to go out and get the third book. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest. I can't wait to find out what happens to Lisbeth. The first two were outstanding.

Well that is about it for this entry. I hope to have another soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.