2011-02-16

Time Flies

Well I guess it has been over two months since I posted here. I do not know where the time goes. I have not been doing much of anything special, I guess that must be pretty boring. I have been going out to the shooting range on weekends. Just bee shooting the falling plates there. A lot of fun and good practice. My best friend and wife Blu has been going with me and shooting her S&W .22a at the plates also. We have another cruise coming up next month and are really looking forward to that. It is real relaxing spending time on a ship at sea. A bit of weight will be gained since all you have to do is pretty much eat and sit in the sun on the decks.

Well I suppose that is all for now. I hope it is not two months before my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.