2011-04-08

Well I see it has been two months since my last entry. I really want to try and post more often, it just never seems to get done. I have been back from my trip to Mexico. The beach in Cabo San Lucas is just awesome. I could really spend some time there. Too bad it is such a tourist spot now, I understand it use to be a sleepy little fishing village. Oh well I guess that is what cruise ships will do for a place.

Speaking of cruise ships, Princess lines will be embarking from Galveston in 2012. That will be nice for me since I will be able to drive or fly Southwest pretty inexpensively and the cruises have come down a bunch in price. My son Chris lives in College Station just an hour and a half away and he likes to cruise. I guess I will have to start saving my nickel and dimes.

That is about it for my every couple of months blog. I really hope it is not two months again, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.